Arkaos Grand VJ: Video software for VJs, DJs,musicians and more.
GrandVJ addresses the needs of novice and demanding VJs and DJs as well as musicians, visual artists, film makers and others looking for a real-time video mixing and authoring tool.
Powerful video made easy
Manipulate, trigger and mix video clips, animated text strings or live cameras in much the same way as mixing music to create a spectacular visual show. GrandVJ can mix up to 8 layers with a vast library of video effects and sound driven video generators.
Works with all setups
GrandVJ runs on both PC and Mac and accepts all common video and image formats. Its intuitive interface lets you turn your keyboard into a super controller for zipping through the functions. Need more? GrandVJ's learn mode makes it a breeze to set up any MIDI controller. Hook it up and start the show!
Easy as 1, 2, 3,...
GrandVJ is very easy to customize to each user's preferred setup. The interface can quickly be modified to fit individual needs and preferences. Mapping MIDI controllers is a breeze thanks to the new MIDI learn mode and you can even import predefined presets for specific MIDI controllers.
Supports almost everything
On the mixing side, GrandVJ comes with an updated ArKaos effects library and a long list of automated video generators. GrandVJ also offers an extensive support for various media including most video and image formats; flash text and animations; and multiple camera inputs.
High performance for both PC and Mac
Behind the scenes, GrandVJ speeds up with a state-of-the-art multi-threaded hardware-accelerated graphical engine that supports multiple screens and very high-resolution video. Like all other ArKaos products, GrandVJ runs on both PC and Mac.
- Powerful video-mixing software
- No-limit performance and production
- State of the art multi-threaded hardware accelerated graphical engine
- A unique, easy-to-control, customizable interface
- Dual synth / mixer mode
- Real-time access to all mixing parameters
- Full MIDI / keyboard mapping of all mixing parameters
- Support for ReWire
- Multi-screen support
- Automated Video Generators
- Upgraded Effects Library, with more than 40 effects
- High-resolution output
- Support of most common media formats including Quicktime, Mpeg 2, Mpeg4, Windows Media, and Flash text and animations
- Multiple camera support
- Hardware accelerated video engine
- Support for multi-core CPU
- Compatibility with Mac and PC, all common file formats and all MIDI controllers
- OS: Windows™ XP or Vista.
- Processor: Pentium™ IV 2Ghz recommended.
- RAM: 512MB, 1GB recommended.
- Media Component: QuickTimeTM 6.5.x (and up), Adobe FlashPlayerTM 9.0 (and up), DirectXTM 9.0c (and up).
- OS: Mac OS X 10.4 (and up).
- Processor: Any Intel Mac, G4/1Ghz (and up).
- RAM: 512MB, 1GB recommended.
- Media Component: QuickTimeTM 6.5.x (and up), Adobe FlashPlayerTM 9.0 (and up).
- Graphics processor: 3D accelerated graphics card required: nVidia GeForceFX 5200 (and up), Ati Radeaon 9200 (and up), Intel GMA 950 (and up), ...
- Free Space: 80MB - 1.5GB depending on the installer options.